Friday, March 28, 2014

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT


I am thrilled to announce that I have joined The Cassina Group, LLC as Managing Broker.
I have begun the transfer over to The Cassina Group and will begin in my new position on Tuesday, April 1, 2014.  I have had great success during my time at Carolina One Real Estate Services and am so appreciative of the support they have provided me.
The opportunity to be part of The Cassina Group was one that I could not let pass me by.  The chance to work in a quickly growing,  boutique real estate firm atmosphere with a strong technology base is fantastic and to be part of a team of full-time, highly successful,  professional  real estate agents is the icing on the cake.
In 2013, The Cassina Group received statewide accolades as one of the fastest-growing companies in the state by SCBiz News’ Roaring Twenties and was ranked in the Top 10 Firms locally having closed $152.8 million with 19 real estate agents.
The Cassina Group has offices in both Mount Pleasant and downtown Charleston.
While my moniker and contact information will change, my dedication to superior customer and client services and the practice of the best real estate possible will not change.  Please feel free to visit our impressive company web site, http://TheCassinaGroup.com.
My mobile number, (843) 224-5398, will stay the same and you can always contact me at Owen@OwenTyler.com or owen@TheCassinaGroup.com.
Owen Tyler ABR CRS RSPS
Managing Broker
The Cassina Group, LLC
309 Coleman Blvd
Mt. Pleasant, SC  29464
I look forward to working with you at The Cassina Group and please do not ever hesitate to call or e-mail or even drop-in the office for a visit.
Owen



No comments:

Post a Comment